How does EU research & innovation promote a smarter food chain?
- 'Genetic improvement of feed conversion ratio via indirect selection against lipid deposition in farmed rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss Walbaum)' in British Journal of Nutrition. By Kause A, Kiessling A, Martin SAM, Houlihan D & Ruohonen K.
- 'Derivation of economic values for production traits in aquaculture species' in Genetics Selection Evolution. By Kasper Janssen, Paul Berentsen, Mathieu Besson and Hans Komen
- 'Accuracy of genomic within-family selection in aquaculture breeding programmes' in Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics. By Toro, M.A., M. Saura, M., Fernandez, J. and Villanueva, B.
- 'Effect of assortative mating on genetic gain and inbreeding in aquaculture selective breeding programs' in Aquaculture. By M. Saura, B. Villanueva, J. Fernández and M. A. Toro
- 'Impact of selective breeding on European aquaculture' in Aquaculture. By Kasper Janssen, Hervé Chavanne, Paul Berentsen and Hans Komen
- 'A comprehensive survey on selective breeding programs and seed market in the European aquaculture fish industry' in Aquaculture International. By Hervé Chavanne, Kasper Janssen, Johann Hofherr, Franca Contini, Pierrick Haffray, Aquatrace Consortium, Hans Komen, Einar Eg Nielsen and Luca Bargelloni
- 'Sparicotyle chrysophrii and gilthead sea bream – potential experimental infection model' in Bulletin of the European Association of Fish Pathologists. By G. Rigos, M.A. Henry and C. Tsigenopoulos.
- 'Strong effect of long-term Sparicotyle chrysophrii infection on the cellular and innate immune responses of gilthead sea bream, Sparus aurata' in Developmental & Comparative Immunology. By M.A. Henry, C. Nikoloudaki, C. Tsigenopoulos and G. Rigos.
- 'Parentage assignment with genomic markers: a major advance for understanding and exploiting genetic variation of quantitative traits in farmed aquatic animals' in Frontiers in Genetics. By Marc Vandeputte and Pierrick Haffray.
- 'Optimizing the creation of base populations for aquaculture breeding programs using phenotypic and genomic data and its consequences on genetic progress' in Frontiers in Genetics. By Jesús Fernández, Miguel Á. Toro, Anna K. Sonesson and Beatriz Villanueva.